No matter the challenge or obstacle before us, a clear, engaged mind allows us to create solutions. Join this interactive, informative workshop on using Laughter activities for adults and youth. This session is designed for all abilities and group formats. Seated activities suited for classrooms and other-abled or chair bound, as well as traditional standing movements.
1. Experience the energy boost of quick Laughter
2. Learn the brain research and other scientific studies the demonstrate real results.
3. Activities for all abilities, languages and ages- including seated, wheelchair , non-verbal participants or non English speaking
4. Develop activities in small group breakouts to address your program
5. Hours from this workshop may be applied toward training for those that wish to add a certification to their portfolio. Training completion is 15hrs total and available with Cynthia on Zoom.